Thursday, February 21, 2013

Take Back Your Life




It's 2013!!! It's the year of favor, blessings and success stories. It's time to take back your life. It's time to start working on the things you have asked God for. God will not hand you anything but he will open doors for you to be in a position to get what you asked for. He wants to know that you're willing to work for what you want and not just wait on or expect a handout.

I'm taking back my life starting today. Everything that the enemy meant for my bad, I'm turning in to my good. I'm focusing on me, loving me, putting me first...PERIOD.

Don't invite yourself to a pity party. Get up, move and GET IT!!! It's the year to do something; do something you've never done, do something different, just do something.

God didn't intend for us to live mediocre lives so don't do it. I repeat, don't do it!!! You still have nine more months to accomplish some things. Let's go! DO WORK!!!



Photo courtesy of http://p.twimg.com/Asqe8IhCMAA5jyK.jpg