Thursday, February 21, 2013

If I Had My Way

If I had my way, I know I would be in a different situation. A different place. A different....I guess I've been infatuated with what I see on the outside, not knowing what's going on inside. The very thing we want is that same thing that may not be good for us. What looks good isn't always good. I remember a time where I wanted this certain thing. I mean I wanted this really bad. I used to fantasize about it. I would fantasize about what it would be like if....how would I feel if....what would I wear when....what would I say if asked....I feel like I was obsessed with THAT. Click to read more.



It wasn't until I realized that God doesn't give us what we want, he gives us what we need. For that reason, I am thankful. God knows me better than I know myself so I can't complain. There's a reason why God does the things he does even when we don't know. He always thinking about us even when we're not thinking about ourselves.

I still don't know the reason I wasn't able to obtain that one particular thing. All I know it was obviously for my good that I didn't have it. Another thing I know is that if we press forward to obtain something God doesn't want us to have, it won't work out, you won't be blessed with anything good. Nothing will go right. What God has for me, is for me. I'm waiting on his perfect timing to give it to me.