Monday, February 28, 2011

Trashy or Not?!

Here's the gossip! lol

Sooo.....a few weeks ago this girl requested me as a friend on Facebook. We had about eight mutual friends. I didn't know her but I did see one of our mutual friends was my fiancé. So I asked him who she was, his response was, "She goes to my school." That wasn't enough for me. I know sometimes people like to request you as a friend to be nosey for someone else. Those that are on Facebook know what I mean. Soooo...this inquisitive mind wanted to know who she was and why she requested me as a friend so I sent her a Facebook personal message.

It gets juicier...click below.
I asked her did we know each other LOL. I knew we didn't know each other. I was just trying to find out why she requested me as a friend. She replied saying, "-No You Just Popped Up In My Mutual Friends , Nothinq Too Serious !" (I'm seriously quoting her, these will not be my misspelled words nor my grammatical errors) My reply was, "Oh okay. You looked familiar but I wasn't sure if we knew each other from a while back. I did see we had a few mutual friends to include my fiancé so I wasn't sure if we met through him or not." Again, I knew I didn't know her but it was strange to me why she requested me as a friend and the other people whom we shared friends with were not known people, maybe just a few of my "fans."

Women, ya'll know that little thing we call intuition? Listen to it! It's a reason we have it Okay, back to the story. She asked who was my fiancé. I said, "Euri Jenkins." In my head, she already knew this but I wasn't too sure if she really knew. She replied, "-Oh Yeah I Know Him , I Ain't Know He Was Enqaqed But That's Good Conqrats Cause Everybody Ain't Able !"(Exactly quoted) Needless to say, my slick self...I approved her friend request. I knew she was looking for something so her access was granted into the life of Makeva Harold.

Long story short, 10 days later, I get a nasty email from her saying how she has been....ummm....I'm a Christian so her words at this point I will not repeat but you know she said she was coloring with him, this that and the third. I'm like huh?! :-/ I'm speechless! She went on to say that I was no competition to her and to not try to compete with her because I would never win. Ya'll know when you have a stronger relationship with God, the Devil will attempt to find his way in some kind of way. So, so, so, so, BAD the old Makeva wanted to tell her who she was messing with and tell her my background but...was it worth it?! Of course not. I turned on my investigation skills, which I'm very good at, and found out that she was 18, had a crush on him and was no longer attending his school as a result of academic dismissal. There was more but I will not disclose here. I don't want to embarrass her because I was once her age and I too, at that time, didn't know my worth as a young woman. I wanted to brag on myself soooo bad but I prayed about it, asked God for strength and I didn't do it then and I won't do it here. Just wanted to tell the story and get my readers' input. What I will say is those that know me, already know I'm here to help any and everyone that I can, not to compete with anyone. How I see it, as long as I have God on my side, who's gonna beat me?! No one. Isaiah 54:17 reads, "No weapon formed against me shall prosper."

What would you have done? I wanna hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment