Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby Shower

On January 15, 2011, I was showered with nothing but nice gifts for the baby shower for Baby Euri Makhi Jenkins. I was very grateful and thankful to have loving, caring and supportive family and friends to share in this beautiful day. The atmosphere and decor was amazing! Special thanks goes out to Whitney Wynn and Christina Robinson for putting everything together. I am so thankful for the two of you. Not to mention everyone else who assisted them in making this a very special day for me and my family.

It's very hard for me to sit back and let someone else do all the work as I'm so used to having my hand in something. I must say Whitney and Christina did a wonderful job! More importantly, I thank the Lord for all his blessings each and every day. He has done and is doing things for me that sometimes, I know I don't deserve and for that, I'm grateful, thankful and very appreciative.