Saturday, January 15, 2011

No Title, No Subject, No Topic....Just Random Thoughts

Sometimes I ask myself, is my life really suppose to be this way. Is it suppose to be better? Is it suppose to be worse?

Why do I become acquainted with certain people? I know everyone plays their part in my life; however, I still wonder why?

I understand that I've been placed in certain people's lives to push them, to help them move forward, to motivate them but....what about me? Who motivates me? Who helps me? I guess I have to do it on my own. People look to me for answers. Guess what....I don't have all the answers and I never try to. If I did, I think this thing called life would be a tad bit easier, just a tad bit. I continue to ask God to provide me with the tools needed to do what he has called me on this earth to do.


I'm reaching for the stars. I'm climbing the ladder to success. I have a vision. I know what I want and I'm working hard to get it. I'm not just talking; I'm working.

I strive to be a better person each and everyday. I'm learning to not wear my heart on my sleeve personally and professionally.

I know that if this were easy, everyone would be doing it and no one would want to read my book.

Although I motivate people, at times, I get discouraged too. I feel like giving up. Then I ask myself, do I want to live an average life? Ummm....I'm not average so how can I settle for average?! Nope! Not gonna happen.

I speak to God daily, more than once or twice. He knows my heart, he knows what I want, he knows what I need. He's slowly giving me that. I pay my tithes. I'm trusting in him. I'm keeping my faith in him. I know without him, I have nothing. I know I need more patience. I want things when I want them. I know if God gave me everything I ever asked for, I would be in big trouble. I'm glad he cares for me the way he does.

I always dreamed of having this fairy tale wedding and that I would marry Prince Charming but....that's not gonna happen either. Who is Prince Charming? Does he really exist? Not sure if he exists or not. What I do know is that, there is someone for me and he's my Prince Charming. *giggles* I often wonder if this is for me, if this is eternal, if this is what I should be doing, if this is suppose to be this way. I understand it's good to be opposite of your partner but sometimes I feel this is oil and water trying to mix. God show me the way, show me your way. I want only what you want me to have.

Whatever the case may be, I'm going through it and I'm gonna get through it. I have my First Aid kit to help me along the way and I will make it! I will survive! I will get where I'm trying to go. I will arrive at my destination. I might get lost along the way, I might fall down, I might have to backtrack, I might have to revist a few places, I might get stuck in one place for a period of time, I might have to give directions, I might have to do whatever but I do know I will arrive at my destination. I know there's a due season and my season will be here soon.