Friday, April 23, 2010

Show Me My Opponent...Team Makeva

Show me my opponent! Ooops, my opponent doesn't exist. I fear no one but God and of course, he's on my offense. He's my Quarterback and I'm the Wide Receiver. He throws the passes and I do nothing better than...catch them. Once I catch them, I decide if I want to run with the ball or if I want to be tackled. No tackles, no fumbles or interceptions for me. I'm going for the TOUCHDOWN! Once I make it to the end zone, the world will know. I'm ready to do my touchdown dance. :)

Team Makeva is defined as those who are FOR me and WITH me during this entire game. Those that aren't giving up when they feel we are losing. Those that remain faithful and not sign with another team. Those that practice with me any time of the hour. Those who call the time-outs and give me all the pep talks I need. Those who check me when I have read the play wrong. This is the make-up of Team Makeva. Are you in or not?!?!

I have my eye on my goal. I. Will. Not. Be. Defeated. I. Can't. Be. Defeated.

(M)otivated (A)mbitious (K)eep Dreaming (E)nlightned (V)igor (A)stute

Got this from Tiffany Black, "When you're building your team, might as well select the best." Thanks Tone! Team building resumes now.

*moon walks out and reads player lineup*


No comments:

Post a Comment