Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Favorite Quotes

"It's the year of the underdogs" -Diddy

"When you don't know what to do, do nothing" -The Women

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must be different" -Coco Chanel

"You are what we say you are" -Makeva Harold

"I can't based what I'm gon' be off of what everybody isn't" -JayZ

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen" -Hebrews 11:1

"Be all that you can be" -United States Army

"Do something today to make yesterday jealous" -Sean Simmons

"The race is not given to the swift nor the strong but he who endures until the end" -Ecclesiastes 9:11

"People will treat you the way you allow them" -Unknown

"Nothing comes to a sleeper but a dream" -Anonymous

"Let the swag do the talking, I don't say too much" -Jeezy

"Success doesn't fall in one's lap, you must work for it" -Makeva Harold

"The motivation for me is them telling me what I could not be" -JayZ/Pharrell

"I could use my arrogance as a steam to power dream" -Kanye

"Dream Big" -Jazmine Sullivan

1 comment:

  1. Good words for thought Makeva, I can use some of those quotes......

    ReplyDelete