Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Faith

Having faith takes a lot of courage. You really have to believe and trust in God that he will make a way when others (including you) believe that there is no way. I define faith as doing the impossible but believing God and knowing he will make it possible. If I have to say this everyday to make it through, I will say it: "Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things unseen" Hebrews 11:1



I received this in an email today and it really touched my heart. "You should look at yourself as a pioneer. Things that you do today, will influence the lives of our future tomorrow!!! You are struggling now to give some kid 10 or 20 years from now the courage to." I sometimes need to hear encouraging words as well. I have days where I work so hard then other days I feel as though I'm not working hard enough. God is able to do all things so I will continue to believe and trust in him. I love the Lord with all my heart and soul. That is all!

2 comments:

  1. Praise GOD!!! {TEAR} I like(and needed)this Keva. Thank u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Yolanda. Glad you enjoyed it. :-)

    ReplyDelete