Tuesday, March 30, 2010

2nd Annual Le'Chic Couture Fashion Show




As you all know or you may not know, I have an Event Planning Company, Creative Party Designing. I am collaborating with two business cohorts to bring to West Palm Beach the 2nd Annual Le'Chic Couture Fashion Show. I am selling tickets for this event; however, you can also purchase online at www.lechicfashionshow.eventbrite.com. General Admission is $25 and VIP is $35. This event will take place at the Palm Beach Convention Center (Downtown West Palm Beach) on Friday, April 9th at 7pm. Cocktail hour begins at 7pm and the show starts at 8pm. I am kinda well connected with a lot of people in the music industry and because it is the same weekend of Spring Bling, I'm trying to see if I can pull some strings to get a few artists to make an appearance or attend the show. I'll see what I can do. Don't be surprised if I get some HOTT celebrity attendees to attend the show. :-)

A portion of the proceeds will be donated to my foundation, Makeva Harold Foundation. For information on my foundation, visit the website: www.makevaharoldfoundation.org.

This is gonna be a spectacular show and I'm not exaggerating because I'm coordinating this event. It is gonna be spectacular! We did this event last year and it was awesome! I recommend that you attend this event. You won't be disappointed. Take a look at the clip below from last year's show. Hope to see you there! Call with any questions you may have. (561)449-1124.

2 comments: