Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Random Thoughts

I NEED PATIENCE!!!

I'm not feeling it today. I been kinda down. Anyone that knows me, know that I'm working really hard to get my foundation off the ground. I try to stay on the positive side because so many people are looking up to me, depending on me and believing in me to make things happen. I feel like giving up today. The only reason I won't is because I remember Tyler Perry's story as well as Michael Baisden's. They didn't give up and I'm trying my hardest not to give up also.

Every time I start feeling down and I have thoughts about giving up, I always get another confirmation (Read Listening When He Speaks 3/18). I left the house this morning to run errands, deliver the sponsorship proposal to various companies in Palm Beach County for the Youth Scholarship Benefit Dinner and purchase Monica's new CD. I felt so down because I feel like I'm working so hard and I'm not getting what I should be getting in return. As soon as I made it back home (working from home today), I logged on to check my email and I received an email that my non-profit organization is being nominated for a small business grant. It's for $1000. Of course, we need more but every little bit counts. I say that to say this was yet another confirmation from God that I should be patient and not give up. As you read this blog. Vote for Makeva Harold Foundation, Inc. to win this grant. Please see the link below. Thank you in advance.

http://www.businessownersideacafe.com/small_business_grants/grant_vote.php

No comments:

Post a Comment