Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Futureristic Nails....The Present and Future of Nail Art

 
Futureristic Nails...Love, love, love her work. I'm usually a conservative styled individual and my nails are usually the same way. It wasn't until I stumbled across this Nail Artist on Instagram that I became a little more daring. Click below for more photos.

I was amazed to find out that this Nail Artist is a college student and her work is to die for. She is very professional and gets the job done. She's not one of those Nail Techs that will have you sitting in their shop waiting all day long. She's quick and does quality work. She's always learning new techniques and has a passion for this line of work. She's based in Miami but frequently visits Palm Beach too. Get familiar! She's amazing and does dope work!!!

Follow her on Instagram: @FutureristicNails