Monday, March 4, 2013

Finding Your Niche

Have you ever felt like you don't know what it is you want to do, career wise? Have you found yourself doing things just to make money? I think that's where I am right now. I'm finding my niche. Have you found yours?

I know I'm good at a lot of things BUT that doesn't mean I have to do them all. For a little while, I've found myself being all over the place; jumping from business to business; doing things to make "right now" money. I don't like slow money but I know anything I put my complete focus into, has the potential of doing well. I've witnessed it before. I'm at a place where I feel like I don't know what I want to do. All I know is I want to be successful. Getting to that success, I don't know.

Social Work, I don't know. I've been drained working in an arena of social work that I did not have a passion for. As a result of that, I feel burned out and don't want to do it anymore. Though I have such a giving, caring and kind heart, I know I can do something else aside from Social Work and still give back to the community.

If you ever find yourself in a position as such, be sure to pray, pray and do more praying. God answers prayers and definitely hears those that come from a righteous person. I believe that when you're finding your niche, you have to try out a few things or maybe even many things to figure out your passion. You won't know unless you try. I've never been someone afraid of trying which is why you'll see me trying to do this and trying to do that. What I'm now trying to do is narrow down some of the things I used to do in order to focus on the things I like to do. That way I'll be able to decide what I really want to do. Nonetheless, I'm praying for guidance and understanding. I'm asking God to forever be my GPS to light up path, leading me through the tunnell and showing me the direction I need to take.

In all things, be prayerful. Love you all! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment