Monday, August 27, 2012

Been Gone BUT I'm Back

Been gone for a while but I'm back. Sorry for the wait. (In Lil Wayne's voice). How have you been? I've been busy. I haven't mentioned it here but I'm sure most of you know. I opened a clothing boutique for women. Yay me! It's called M2 Boutique...pronounced M Squared. It's been a very busy few months for me. Clink the link to find out more of what's been going on.

I'm writing my first book, I started filming for my reality show (until the production company booked something else) trying to keep the boutique a float, still working my event planning company but doing some revisions with that and feeling like giving up on the foundation (truth). I'm a full time entrepreneur and it is not easy. Oh and I almost forgot, I'm blogging too. I won't give up on my blog because I love it and it's my way of getting things out that I want to say. It's also my way to keep you guys, my readers & followers, inspired.

I get countless Facebook messages, emails, texts and calls saying how I inspire so many but the truth be told, I need some inspiration too. Sometimes I feel like I'm running low on fuel.

Anywho, that's all for now. Just wanted to let you know I'm back! Anything else I type will only be some made up stuff so I'll just end this post NOW. :)

Love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment