Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Working Late

It's 11:47pm EST and guess what....I'm still working. I'm tired but I always tell myself, how hard I work will determine how much money I will get in return. It may be true that good things come to those who wait but hustlas don't wait for things to come to them, they actually go get it!

Here I am....home alone, researching grants, typing a letter to the IRS, listening to my iPod in a shuffled rotation. I'll go to sleep sooner or later and get back up to do this all over again. If I don't do it, who's gonna do it?

I spoke with my Aunt tonight, we had a long conversation and she told me how much she loves me, she's proud of me and all that I'm doing because it's hard work. It felt good to hear that from her, aside from my daughter calling me today telling me that I'm a cool mom. :-) Plus, my cousin opened up and told me how I've inspired him so much. I was almost in tears. Helping others, motivating others and inspiring others is something I love to do. It touches my heart when I have touched someone else's heart in a positive way. As you read my blog, I hope I'm inspiring you too. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Working with you inspires me everyday on how I can do it too, follow my dreams to become someone very sucessful soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie! I'm glad I can inspire you. :-)

    ReplyDelete