Friday, August 9, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!!!


It's my birthday y'all!!! I've reached 30 years old and I am thankful. Thankful for trials, thankful for blessings, thankful for family and friends...all around thankful. As I reflect (not for long)....
I realize I've grown as a woman of God, a great Wife (ask my Husband) :), Mother and Entrepreneur. I'm continuing to learn and grow in the areas as I should. I let God take the wheel over my life and everything has been just fine. I'm thankful he has allowed me to see the age of 30. It means a lot to me and I don't take it lightly because he didn't have to do it BUT he did. I'm gonna enjoy my day and turn up after work. My turn up might be dinner at a new spot, and a movie...Yeah, yeah, yeah....it's my life and it's what I like to do. Have a great day! I know mine will be amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment