Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello and Happy New Year! Yeah I know, it's January 3rd and not January 1st. My apologies for not greeting my fans on the 1st. I was busy lining up my year with tasks, goals and reflections from 2011.

With that being said, I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year!

No need for New Year resolutions. The time to start changing for the better is today and everyday. Strive for nothing but success. Let's do something this year to make last year jealous. No complaining, no procrastinating, no laziness. We don't have time for that. Let's grind it out. I have so much in store for you all and it takes hard work and dedication to succeed at what I have lined up. I strive to be an inspiration to myself, my children, my husband (those that don't know...I's married now!) and of course, you all....I love each and every one of yall.

-Makeva J.