Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! WELCOME 2011 WITH OPEN ARMS!!!

Happy New Year to all my readers!!!

What are your new year resolutions? Do you have any? Did you keep up with the ones from 2010?

Well, well, well....I don't have any new year resolutions. Why? If you may ask, I don't feel the need to have any as I'm working towards being a better Makeva, better mother, better fiance, umm....yeah I'm engaged now! Better friend, better EVERYTHING! This will not go on only for the new year but I will strive for this each and everyday.

2010 was good to me. Goodbye 2010, it was nice knowing you. You brought me lots of learning experiences and I appreciate them all. 2011, we have a lot to accomplish and the time to start is now! I'm ready!

Happy New Year to you all! I wish you a very prosperous new year and remember, the only thing that comes to a sleeper is a dream; therefore, if you want something, go get it! Point blank period! No time for excuses.

 "Reach for the stars and if you fall, you'll land on a cloud." -Kanye

No comments:

Post a Comment