Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Walking in my Shoes


Walking in my shoes is no easy task. Be yourself, no one can be you any better than you. Be thankful for what you have as there is always someone in a worse situation. It is my opinion that you be thankful for who you are, be thankful for what you have and be thankful for where you are in life. Once you start to be thankful over the things you have, God will supply you with more. We're placed in certain situations for a reason and they all come together for our good. Take the tools you have and work with them. That's why you have them...duuuhhh!!!

Right now, I'm being thankful that my needs are being met. At this point, I could really care less about my wants. I'm more concerned with my needs being met. I tell myself all the time, "I'm doing what I have to do now, so I can do what I want to do later." It's well worth the sacrifice and I respect and appreciate the process. My foundation will be successfully up and running sooner than I think. I work too hard for it to fall through so I know it's on it's way.

Now it's back to researching grants for my foundation. Hey, where is my grant writer?! Oh I forgot, he's on vacation so I won't bother him :-) Have a great and productive day everyone!