Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Quote of the Day: Take Risks

Good Morning all! I hope everyone woke up this morning feeling ready to take over the world!

Quote of the Day:
Take Risks! Dare to step out on faith. How will you ever know what will or will not work if you don't try?! I'm a risk taker. If I believe I can do it, I will do it. I know my limits and if I don't feel something is realistic for me, I won't do it. I RARELY feel this way. I trust in God so I PRAY and DO simultaneously. God will never lead me anywhere he can't keep or protect me. Everything I think I wanna do, Im gonna at least try it so I can say well....that did or didn't work for me. There are so many things I want to do and if it's the Lord's will, I will try them all.

"The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore." -Dale Carnegie

No comments:

Post a Comment