Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Special Thanks

I would like to send out a heartfelt thank you to all those that have supported me along my journey thus far. I know sometimes you don't know it's the small things that you do for me that I really appreciate. Yesterday, I didn't have any money to eat at work and when one of my friends invited me to lunch and he paid, I was very appreciative. I said thank you about five times. I want you all to know that you touch me in different ways. Whether it has been giving me or lending me money, a donation to my foundation, a text telling me to read a certain Bible scripture, an email with a quote of the day, helping me upgrade my blog, a phone call to check on me, doing my hair for free, cutting my brother's hair for free, taking my brother to complete community service hours, referring my companies to other individuals, this truly means a lot to me. I can go on and on about the things you all have done for me. I can't say thank you enough.

I am so glad that God has blessed me with friends and family that really care and support me in all that I do. I know a lot of you also look up to me for motivation and inspiration but I need to hear it from others too. I've come a long way; however, I still have quite a ways to go. I know God is taking care of me. I'm always sowing seeds in others' lives so I know God is gonna give it all back to me 100 fold. No I don't do the things I do because I look for something in return, I do things because I find it in my heart to help people in any way that I can because God has continued to keep me. I'm glad you all see the bigger picture in my life and are helping me get where I'm going and are continuing to help me as I work my way up. Most of you helping me are also working your way up and we're building on each other. *Screaming* AHHHHH.....you all don't know how much you mean to me and how I appreciate all of you. You can hold me to this or you don't have to but I'm gonna continue being a blessing to you and when I blow up, I'm coming back for you so get ready. My blessings are gonna overtake me and it's gonna be more than I can receive so of course it's gonna overflow into your lives. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You and....I Love You all! Peace and Blessings be with you. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment