Wednesday, March 10, 2010

People: Reasons and Seasons

Did you know that everyone comes in your life for a reason and a season? Think about it...are you still friends with ALL the same exact people from preschool or even Middle School or High School? Where are they now? All people have their reason and season for being in your life. I read a poem once that stated you have a friend for every reason. A friend to go shopping with you, a friend to gossip with you, a friend to go to church with you, a friend to cry to, a friend that makes you cry, a friend to travel with, a friend to work with, a friend who motivates you, and so on and so forth.

God puts people in our lives for a reason and we may never know why but "all things come together for the good of those that love the Lord" Romans 8:28

I'm a very analytical person and I always wonder why I meet certain people, why are they in my life, what are they bringing to me (good or bad), then I remember, it's all for a reason that I may never know, but it makes me who I am, Makeva Harold. Don't ever ask God why someone is in your life, why they left, or the reason behind an experience. It's all done to mold you into the person he wants you to be. If God didn't think you could get through it, he wouldn't have brought you to it. (power thought)

Have a fantabulous day! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment